Saturday, January 12, 2008

Freedom

I loved my first blog. I was writing almost every day with complete freedom.

Then...

I started to make friends. Now let me tell you we all need friends. Friends are important in this world. I, however, place high expectations on myself when I call someone friend. So what was a joyful place where I could stretch my writing wings morphed into a place where I felt I was expected to do certain things. Write on certain subjects on certain days. Respond cheerfully. Sound witty. Spell check. Not grieve as much or as long as I needed over certain losses. It became another responsibility in my mind.

Here, I will write just for me. Free.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss you dear one :)

Anonymous said...

I'm here and will try to be more present. I think of you often and sense your good wishes.