I haven't blogged twice in one day in well... well I don't know how long.
Sigh. Smile. Wow.
My easel is back up in my studio and I sat there for 15 minutes having bursts of ideas of all the possible things I could do with that blank canvas sitting there. I am so relieved. There was a point a year ago I wasn't sure I would ever create again.
Why do I always forget that there is a season to everything in life?
God has taught and retaught me this lesson so often I should have it etched in my soul. Nope. My built in forgetter is stronger.
The only wondrous thing about a season of grief for me is the re-awakening. The sights all around me are new again, the colors of the trees, the bright sunlight, the sounds of a Florida thunderstorm, all are wondrous again.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment